Halsey has well and truly earned her Victorias Secret angel wings.
The Without Me singer is performing at the VS Fashion Show 2018 this month and couldnt help but channel her inner model while hanging out backstage.
And shes doing a pretty great job at giving those other angels, like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, a run for their modelling money.
Getting ready to hit the stage at the iconic lingerie show on Thursday, Halsey stripped down to her underwear with a personalised Victorias Secret gown slinking off her shoulder.
Worked so hard for this! #vsfashionshow thank you guys! Halsey captioned the image, which pretty much sounds like what the VS Angels say after collecting their wings.
Among the models joining Halsey backstage were Leomie Anderson, Alexina Graham, Barbara Palvin and Myrthe Bolt, who were all clad in black two-piece lingerie sets.
It sounds like Halsey, 24, has some other treats in store today as she had earlier teased: Shooting Victorias Secret today AND rehearsing a surprise. Today is jam packed full of blessings.
The pop star has been quite productive today already as she began the day by shutting down rumours of her dating John Mayer.
Halsey told her Twitter followers: I just had a groundbreaking idea. What if…we let female artists…have friends…without assuming that they are sleeping together? I know I know. Its like, completely ambitious but like, imagine if we like, tried ? [sic]
Romance rumours were fuelled after Halsey shared a text message she had sent John, 41, to wish him a happy birthday, while he also commented on one of her Instagram posts.
More: Victoria's Secret
Sounds like thats been settled.
The Victorias Secret Fashion Show 2018 is set to be the biggest one yet with the shows executive producer Ed Razek saying: The show is a year-long production, and 2018 promises to be our most ambitious yet. We have more musical guests, more fashion and more stories than ever; and, of course, 60 of the worlds top models.
Got a showbiz story?
If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
Game Of Thrones trailer and final series date revealed
Game Of Thrones will return for its eighth and final series in April next year, HBO has confirmed in..
Game Of Thrones will return for its eighth and final series in April next year, HBO has confirmed in a new teaser trailer for the show.
A clip announcing the return of the hit series, which first aired in 2011, features the tagline: "For The Throne."
While few details are revealed, the video shows key moments from past series and lets fans know when they can expect to see the much anticipated final season, which will be broadcast in the UK on Sky Atlantic and Now TV.
Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage will reprise their roles as Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister, while Lena Headey will return to face them as the key antagonist, Cersei Lannister.
Speaking backstage at the Emmys in September, the show's boss David Benioff said the final season took a long time to make "because it's the biggest thing we've ever done".
"Even though it's six episodes, it was nearly a full year in Belfast either prepping it or shooting it," he said.
"It's quite extraordinary what the crew and the actors created, and I think when people see it they'll understand why it took so long.
"No one's going on vacation or slacking off, it's just that last season is far beyond what we've ever attempted before, and it is taking a really f****** long time – and I hope it will be worth it."
More from Game Of Thrones
By the time the season airs it will be almost two years since the seventh series of the show, based on George RR Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire, was broadcast in summer 2017.
Earlier this year, HBO revealed it was moving ahead with a Game of Thrones prequel set thousands of years before the events of the TV show, and that it would be the first of five potential spin-off projects. (more…)
German Playboy regrets ‘misquoting’ composer Ennio Morricone
German Playboy has distanced itself from an interview with Ennio Morricone after it quoted the Itali..
German Playboy has distanced itself from an interview with Ennio Morricone after it quoted the Italian composer referring to Quentin Tarantino as a "cretin".
The German edition of the men's magazine says a freelance reporter may have misquoted the legendary 90-year-old film composer in its latest edition.
The interview, published last week, quoted Morricone referring to the US film director as a "cretin" who stole ideas from others.
He was also quoted as saying the Oscars ceremony was "boring".
Morricone, who won an Oscar in 2016 for the music for Tarantino's film The Hateful Eight, has vehemently denied criticising the director, his films or the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
"I consider Tarantino a great director," Morricone said.
He also credited their collaboration for his Oscar success, "which is for sure one of the greatest acknowledgements of my career, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to compose music for his film".
German Playboy, which is published by Munich-based Hubert Burda Media, said that "up to now, we have considered the freelancer who conducted the Ennio Morricone interview on our behalf to be a renowned print and radio journalist".
Florian Boitin, the magazine's editor-in-chief, said in a statement: "Based on the information now at our disposal, we must unfortunately assume that the words spoken in the interview have, in part, been reproduced incorrectly.
More from World
"We would like to express our regret should Mr Morricone have been portrayed in a false light," he added. (more…)
Dave Grohl takes food to California firefighters
Firefighters in Calabasas, near Los Angeles, posted a picture on Instagram thanking the Foo Fighters..
Firefighters in Calabasas, near Los Angeles, posted a picture on Instagram thanking the Foo Fighters frontman.
Dave Grohl has once again demonstrated his good guy credentials, taking food to hungry firefighters working to tackle wildfires in California.
The Foo Fighters frontman took barbecue meats to feed the crew at Fire Station 68 in Calabasas, near Los Angeles, on Monday night.
In a post on Instagram, the firefighters, who have been battling the Woolsey fire – one of several that have caused devastation in the state – thanked the musician, saying: "It was awesome to get a visit tonight from Dave Grohl of the @foofighters.
"He also treated us to some of his own @backbeatbbq. Thanks Dave! It was excellent!"
Firefighters have been struggling against the wind-fuelled southern California wildfire, which stretches from north of Los Angeles to the Pacific Ocean.
More than 40 people have been killed in the fires.
Australia4 months ago
Health Minister calls for review of ‘offensive’ Instagram campaign
fun8 months ago
Ashley Graham rocks as she models latest swim range during hot Miami photoshoot
fun8 months ago
Janna Breslin Stuns The Internet In Blue Bikini
Health7 months ago
Cataract Surgery on Ebola Survivors Safe for Docs
World8 months ago
Kyrgios and Kokkinakis in spat with Verdasco at Miami Open
fun8 months ago
Is this the cutest picture of Stormi yet? Kylie Jenner gives fans adorable glimpse of sleeping daughter
fun3 months ago
Liam Gallagher grabbed girlfriend Debbie Gwyther by the throat and called her a witch in blazing row
World1 month ago
Swedish road covered in herring after elk accident