Khloe Kardashian has finally confirmed she is expecting boyfriend Tristan Thompson’s baby after months of speculation.
The couple have been dating since September 2016 and it’s rumoured their first child is due in March, although this hasn’t been confirmed by the parents-to-be.
Khloe revealed their happy news, citing it as her ‘greatest dream realized’, on Wednesday.
Taking to Instagram, the 33-year-old wrote alongside a picture of her bump: ‘My greatest dream realized!’ We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along.
‘He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can’t believe that our love created life!
‘Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages!
‘Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned.’
More: Khloe Kardashian
She continued: ‘I know we’ve been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us.
‘Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life.’
Khloe is clearly a fan of the NBA man, having previously been married to Lamar Odom between 2009 and 2016. Tristan is in the NBA too, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The pair’s baby news follows an overwhelming amount of speculation around the pregnancy, with her sister Kim also expecting a third child via surrogate with husband Kanye West.
Kylie Jenner is also rumoured to be pregnant but has to address the speculation, instead opting to cover her tummy in multiple Instagram snaps.
Khloe and Tristan’s child will no doubt want for nothing – considering they are both sat on very healthy fortunes.
The youngest of the Kardashian sisters, Khloe is worth a reported $40million (£30m).
The majority of her nest egg is thanks to being an executive producer of Keeping Up With The Kardashians – as well as a member of the cast.
More: Khloe Kardashian
She’s also had spin-off success with Kocktails With Khloe, Kourtney And Khloe Take The Hamptons and Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian, as well as other ventures into radio, books, clothing and health and beauty products.
Meanwhile, Tristan’s net worth is believed to be around the $8 million (£6m) mark, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
However, with a salary of around $16m (£12m) and having signed a five-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2015, his net worth is definitely set to rise. Khloe, meanwhile, is said to be worth $40m (£30m).
Got a story?
If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
The post Khloe Kardashian net worth, bump picture and age as she confirms she is pregnant appeared first on News Wire Now.
007 film must treat Bond girls properly, says Waller-Bridge
Fast cars, martinis and Bond girls are core parts of the formula for 007 films, but one of those ele..
Fast cars, martinis and Bond girls are core parts of the formula for 007 films, but one of those elements is set for a change in the latest adventure.
Fleabag creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who is working on the script for the 25th Bond film, is on a mission to make sure the movie will "treat women properly" – even if the spy does not.
Ahead of the release of the as-yet-untitled film, Waller-Bridge told Deadline: "There's been a lot of talk about whether or not (the Bond franchise) is relevant now because of who he is and the way he treats women.
"I think that's b*******. I think he's absolutely relevant now. It has just got to grow.
"It has just got to evolve, and the important thing is that the film treats the women properly.
"He doesn't have to. He needs to be true to this character."
Waller-Bridge says she intends to ensure the female characters, including those played by Lashana Lynch, Lea Seydoux and Ana de Armas, feel "like real people ".
More from Phoebe Waller-bridge
She added: "I just want to make sure that when they get those pages through, that Lashana, Lea and Ana open them and go, 'I can't wait to do that'.
Sir Elton hits out at Russia for ‘cruel’ Rocketman censorship
Sir Elton John has criticised Russian censors for cutting gay sex scenes from the hit musical biopic..
Sir Elton John has criticised Russian censors for cutting gay sex scenes from the hit musical biopic Rocketman.
The critically acclaimed film charts the British singer's rise to fame, and its scenes of kissing and sex between men, as well as drug use, contributed to it earning a 15 certificate in the UK.
But in a bid to play down the sexuality of Sir Elton, played by actor Taron Egerton, for a conservative Russian audience, an estimated five minutes of footage was reportedly removed ahead of its debut in Moscow.
The Moscow Times quoted a Russian film critic who had seen the film at its world premiere in Cannes on 16 May as saying "all scenes with kissing, sex and oral sex between men have been cut", as well as a photo displayed during the end credits featuring Sir Elton and his husband David Furnish.
Sir Elton, 72, a prominent gay rights campaigner, released a joint statement with the makers of the film to accuse censors of being "cruelly unaccepting of the love between two people".
"We reject in the strongest possible terms the decision to pander to local laws and censor Rocketman for the Russian market, a move we were unaware of until today," they said.
"That the local distributor has edited out certain scenes, denying the audience the opportunity to see the film as it was intended, is a sad reflection of the divided world we still live in and how it can still be so cruelly unaccepting of the love between two people.
More from Elton John
"We believe in building bridges and open dialogue, and will continue to pushRead More – Source
Ben Affleck steps out to drop off kids as Robert Pattinson is announced as new Batman
Ben Affleck played Batman until earlier this year (Picture: Backgrid)
Ben Affleck has been pictured ..
Ben Affleck has been pictured performing his parental duties in Los Angeles, as his official replacement in the Batman role is announced.
The 46-year-old actor was seen in the early hours on Friday (31 May) dropping off son Samuel, seven, and daughter Seraphina, 10, to school.
Affleck has three children with ex-wife Jennifer Garner – Seraphina, Samuel and 13-year-old Violet.
On the same day the actor was pictured, it was announced Robert Pattinson will take over as Batman in a planned trilogy of movies with director Matt Reeves.
Affleck, who played Bruce Wayne in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice and 2017s Justice League, stepped down from the role in January earlier this year – after being originally down to direct and star in his own film.
More: Ben Affleck
Speaking about his departure in March, Affleck stated how he was never happy with the script they were planning to use.
We worked on the script, I was trying to figure out how to cRead More – Source
Australia2 years ago
60th Annual Louth Cup 2018 | Photos
Australia2 years ago
A good attendance for planning ahead
Australia3 years ago
Severe, unusual weather likely to cause damage
Australia2 years ago
Ten ways to scrap plastic without breaking the bank
World2 years ago
Know-how: Canadian hospital first to сure patients with virtual reality
World3 years ago
Сhinese navy jets master daring night maneuvers on aircraft carrier (VIDEO)
fun3 years ago
Will Gompertz reviews Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical Hamilton ★★★★★
Food2 years ago
A whisky selection for Societys birthday